IDA ICE Basic course
This course’s purpose is to provide basic knowledge of IDA ICE, so afterward you will be able to work independently and efficiently with the most important functions of the program. During the course, we will carefully go through the three simulation types: comfort, power and energy. In addition, we will briefly go through daylight simulations. Theory is interspersed with exercises where you will work with the following points:
- Building geometry – both simplified and more advanced, including roof geometry
- Various import types – for example DWG, SketchUp, images and IFC
- Envelope constructions
- Windows, sun protection and shading surroundings
- Ventilation (natural and mechanical) and air leakage
- Thermal bridges and ground conditions
- The Swedish localization module "Anpassning Sweden" and different area measurements
- Various reports and visualization options
- The simulation types; comfort, power and energy
Number of days: 2
Date: Monday-Tuesday, 8-9 May 2023
Time: 09.00-17.00 CEST (Stockholm, Rome, Berlin time)
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
Price: 10 000 kr + moms / 900 € + VAT (10% discount when having a maintenance agreement)
Software: IDA ICE 4.8 Expert, Anpassning Sverige (license is provided)
Target group and prerequisites: For beginners
About the presenter
Emelie Tibbelin has worked at EQUA since 2016 and has used IDA ICE for about 10 years. She has a master's degree in Environmental and Water Technology and has after graduation worked at RIBA and Bengt Dahlgren, mainly with daylight and environmental building projects. At EQUA, Emelie divides her time between training, support, testing of IDA ICE and consulting work in simulation.
To register for the course, click the button “Registration” at the top of the page.
Note! Last day of registration is Monday 1 May, 2023.