Ground Source and Borehole Advanced
Responding the trend and interest in extending complex borehole design initiations, an advanced IDA ICE Ground Source and Borehole course will be given by 29th, 30th September and 1st October, at 8:15-11.45 (CET). The course is organized online, via Teams and will be given in English. Version of 4.8 will be used, with a separate borehole extension license.
In the course, the following subjects and topics will be covered:
- Ground properties, TRT test result analysis and theoretical background
- Borehole loops and fields as a part of the energy supply and storage system
- Ground temperature balancing in respect of long-term usage
- Control schemes in the borehole field
- Real time system modeling and simulation
- Result presentation and case visualization
- Live user’s practices
The course aims to give the participants an extensive design outlook of borehole field applications, through focused explanation, exercises, and active course participation. After the course, the user will be able to complete designs of reliable borehole field models to serve as energy supply and energy storage. In addition, long-term ground temperature simulations, ground thermal behavior analysis and new field design practice will enhance the participant’s design skills.
Number of days: 3
Date: Wed-Thu-Fri, 29-30 September and 1 October 2021
Time: 08.15-11.45 (CET)
Price: 1000 € + VAT
Software: IDA ICE 4.8 Expert, Borehole extension (temporary licenses will be provided)
Tagret group and prerequisites: Intermediate level, basics of HVAC systems
Presenters: Mika Vuolle and Viktoria Nadas.