IDA ICE Basic Level course - Online
IDA ICE Basic Level course – Online
In this course you will get an introduction to IDA ICE. For all seven lessons of the basic course, films and documents are available online for autodidactic use. Participants are expected to work through the first two lessons independently beforehand (effort approx. 1-2 hours).
- Lesson 1: Intro (Getting Started)
- Lesson 2: Geo (Geometry) You will import a DWG file and create a multi-zone building. Handling the building volume, inserting multiple windows and using resources are all part of this lesson.
- Lesson 3: Power (Heating and Cooling Load) You will do a heating and cooling load calculation for multiple zones of a building. This is also an important aspect for most building projects. The procedure can usually replace the standard performance requirement.
- Lesson 4: IndClim (Comfort Analysis)
You are doing your initial investigation regarding indoor climate (or comfort) for a single zone. This is an important part of many certification systems like DGNB or Minergie.
- Lesson 5: Energy
You will run your first energy simulation for a multi-zone building. Energy simulations are required for all building projects to verify compliance with regulatory requirements. The building is imported via an IFC file.
- Lesson 6: Daylight0 (Intro Daylight)
You will do an initial daylight simulation for a multi-zone building. You will learn how to use the Roof-editor.
- Lesson 7: ResViz (Visualization)
A 3-month trial license of the full Expert version is included in the course!
CET Time: 2x 08:30-13:00 o'clock (incl. 30 minutes break)
Course costs: 500 EUR (standard terms)