Climate Based Daylighting
Climate based daylighting is gaining popularity and now it is available in IDA ICE with some unique features like sub hourly timesteps, advanced shading controls, spectral shading and glass properties, custom post processing and detailed radiosity modelling. With these methods you can evaluate visual comfort for real and verify daylighting according to the latest versions of LEED, BREEAM and WELL. During the course we will learn how evaluate daylight according to the following systems:
- LEED option 1 and 2
- BREEAM International, BREEAM-NOR, BREEAM-SE v6.0
- BR18 (Denmark) and EN 17037
- WELL 2
We will also learn about the following concepts:
- Shading controls including upcoming standards and manually controlled shades.
- Custom climate-based metrics like useful daylight illuminance (UDI) and daylight autonomy (DA)
- Early-stage evaluation using radiosity modelling.
Number of days: 1
Date: Tuesday, September 26th, 2023
Time: 13.00-17.00 CET
Place: Online via Microsoft Teams
Price: 2 500 kr + moms / 250 € + VAT (10% discount when having a maintenance agreement)
Software: IDA ICE 5.0
Target group and prerequisites: For users who have passed the beginner stage of IDA ICE.
About the presenter
Max Tillberg is CEO of EQUA Solutions AB. Max has been with EQUA since August 2020.
To register for the course, click the button “Registration” at the top of the page.
Note! Last day of registration is Thursday, September 19th, 2023.